So just joking about the whole “final sneak peak episode” thing. It was our intent to hold off on pushing out any new content until our first full length episode next month, but—as church communicators all know—things change.
This sneak peek episode is in response to a request made in the comment section of a previous episode requesting information on Facebook and Facebook Ads. Josh Burns and I discuss our experience with ads as well as some best practices for getting started and using ads in the church world.
Request for All Listeners:
We are preparing content for our May episode and I would like to ask that you share your ideas for communicating/promoting Mother’s Day on your church’s website and social media platforms. I will collect all the content you submit, reference some of the most unique ideas in the May episode and put together all the ideas in a PDF download for you to use as you prep for Mother’s Day. Don’t wait, post your ideas right now.
SUBSCRIBE THROUGH iTUNES – Please rate and leave a review. This helps us immensely!
- The World’s Toughest Job Interview
- Dave’s “Share This” Post | Josh Burn’s “Share This” Post
- Create a Facebook Page for Your Organization
- Video highlighting the problem with paying for Facebook Ads – You decide if it’s propaganda
- Converting a Facebook Profile to a Facebook Fan Page
- Creating Facebook Ads Basic PDF
- Josh Burns on Twitter
- Josh Burns Blog
- Dave Shrein on Twitter
What’s In This Episode
- Why knowing where traffic is coming from is helpful in social media.
- Are you using any type of paid ads?
- Am I wasting my money on Facebook ads?
- Fake likes on Facebook.
- What’s the difference between a boosted post and a sponsored story?
- Why social media is important for the church.