Christmas is over. Mother’s Day is still a little ways off. But there is a buzz going around the church office. Easter must be soon. Ten Sundays between now and Easter weekend, to be exact.
Easter is the highest attended weekend of the year for churches. We have a unique opportunity to reach those we normally wouldn’t reach with the very best news (ever!). What is your church doing to celebrate Easter and Lent? We would love to hear what your church is doing to communicate its Easter services, how you’re celebrating with your community, how your messages will be branded, what you are doing to follow up with your new guests the week after, etc.
Join the Easter conversation on the Church Marketing Lab or here in the comments section. As you’re developing the look of your Easter marketing pieces and sermon branding, be sure to upload your images to the pool in the Lab, as well—a great place to get feedback and to inspire and encourage other creatives!
Previous Easter Efforts in the Church Marketing Lab:
- 2013: Ready for Easter
- 2012: Easter & Beyond and Planning Easter
- 2011: Easter Preparation & Easter Lawn Sign
- 2010: Faux Stained Glass
- 2009: Getting Ready for Holy Week
- 2008: Easter Countdown
- 2006: Easter Poster (this one pre-dates the Lab)
- 2005: Easter Art Installation (also before the Lab)
More Help & Ideas for Easter:
- Expert Series: What Are You Doing for Easter?
- Show Us Your Easter: Examples from 2011
- Easter Flash Mob
- Coolest Easter Ideas from 2012
- Elephants & Fortune Cookies
- Joint-Easter Services Bring Churches Together
Don’t Forget to Plan Easter Followup:
Share your Easter thoughts, ideas and plans in the comments below or on the Church Marketing Lab. What are you doing for Easter?