This is part 4 of a 5-part series on using Facebook for churches.
Danielle Hartland has done a great job showing us how to embrace Facebook, giving us examples of how her church and her pastors use Facebook. Now it’s time to point to some other resources for helping your church make the most of Facebook.
One of the difficulties of Facebook is that everything changes constantly. So we’ve tried to find current resources on how to make the most of Facebook:
- Facebook training videos from LifeChurch.tv
- ChurchCrunch’s guide to creating a Facebook page: Part 1/2/3/4
- How to create a custom Facebook welcome page
- Simple scheduling for your church’s Facebook page
- Using Facebook as your primary website
- How Facebook ads filled my church
- Adding Google Analytics to your Facebook page
- Social networking policy
- Is it OK to block someone from your church’s Facebook page?
Recent Church Marketing Lab discussions: