The Street Team was shut down in 2017.
The street team is designed to be our eyes and ears on the ground. As church communication practitioners you are the most in tune with the needs of the community and we’d love to hear from you what those are. It is also designed to help spread the word to the community about new resources and events we roll out.
A Street Team Member…
- Is someone who believes in the vision and mission of Church Marketing Sucks and our nonprofit parent, the Center for Church Communication (CFCC), namely to be a firebrand of communicators, sparking churches to communicate the gospel clearly, effectively and without compromise.
- Is someone who serves as our eyes and ears on the ground and actively helps spread the word about all the things CFCC has going on.
- Is someone who lets us know about trends, concerns and any other feedback that might help us serve our community (you) better.
- Regularly check in with Church Marketing Sucks and keep tabs on what’s new.
- Leverage your social networks and engage your community with the valuable initiatives and resources from CFCC.
- Complete an annual survey to let us know how we’re doing.
- Have regular, ongoing conversation with CFCC’s team members.
Benefits To You:
- You get to help the church communicators you know.
- You get discounts on CFCC events (such as the Certification Lab) and initiatives (such as our training courses and membership program). And who knows, you might even get a free ebook on occasion.
- You get that warm and fuzzy feeling.
If you are interested in learning becoming a part of the street team, please complete the form below to apply: