Creative Missions is gearing up for our May 2017 trip to Montana, and we’re praying God would move in big ways.
Our teams (usually five total) donate a week of onsite creative help to churches and produce videos, websites, logos, printed items, tech solutions, and much more.
In just seven trips we’ve covered a lot of ground and God has done more than we could have expected:
- 100 churches: New churches and old (distinctly smelling) from multiple denominations.
- 9 states: Alaska, Arkansas, Idaho, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, New York, Oregon, and Vermont.
- 80 missionaries: Folks from all over North America and the UK have cheerfully given up a week to serve the local church.
We invite you to go on this journey of faith and respond through your gifts and prayers.
Your monetary gifts help pay for production costs for the churches we’re serving as well as local transportation, lodging, food, and more for our team.
Creative Missions runs on a $16,000-20,000 budget each year. Specific sponsorship needs this year include:
- Church production costs: $1,000 per team = $5,000 (printing, materials, resources, equipment, software licenses).
- Team transportation: $350 per team = $1,750 (rental cars, fuel).
- Team Lodging: $10,000 for entire week (double occupancy for 30 people).
- Team evening meals: $1,000 (including kick off mixer, ice cream break one evening, and Taco Tuesday).
Please donate now.
Also, please consider donating or discounting these materials:
- ProPresenter licenses
- Printing – signs and small format
- Sound equipment and AVL
- WordPress themes and plugins
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help with any materials.
Center for Church Communication
ATTN: Creative Missions
PO Box 26747
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Please pray for Creative Missions, the missionaries who will be using their gifts on mission, the churches and pastors we’ll be serving, and for the people of Montana.
The need for the gospel is great in Montana. Approximately 85% of Montanans do not have a relationship with Christ and 75% are unchurched according to research from the North American Mission Board. Creative Missions wants to help churches impact this lost population in Montana.
Join with the pastors who are fervently praying that seeds of the gospel are sown and that God starts new churches from the gathering of new believers across Montana.
The needs are great, but we serve a greater God. We believe God will open more opportunities than we’ve seen over these past seven years as Creative Missions expands to two trips beginning this year.
How can you support these efforts? I pray as God’s people we never stop believing big, praying big, and expecting big. Churches in nine states are better engaging their communities with the gospel because of your generosity.