People come to church because they’re invited. Easter is a great time to do that.
So help your congregation by making it easier for them to invite their friends and family. A simple invite card can remind people to do it and pave the way for a smoother conversation.
We’ve got a free Easter invite card template you can customize and use.
A card with all the details makes everything easier. Just imagine the difference…
Inviting a friend without a handy invite card:
When you ask someone to come to church you can hear the excuses piling up in their hesitation:
What time does it start?
Where’s the church at?
Am I going to find parking?
Do I have to dress up?
Is it going to be weird?
What time does it start again?
Inviting a friend with a handy invite card:
But if you can hand someone a card with all the details, they don’t have to worry about everything.
Church Person: Hey, do you want to come to church on Easter?
Potential Guest: Oh, I don’t know.
Church Person: Here’s the all the details.
Potential Guest: Well, OK. I’ll think about it.
Church Person: Cool. I’ll save you a seat if you decide to come.
Customize Our Invite Card
Make it easy for your church. Provide simple invite cards. Use our free Easter invite card template.
Customize it with details including:
- Service times.
- Parking info.
- What to expect: attire, options for kids, etc.
- Include your website so they can get more details.
- Get more Easter ideas with our growing collection of articles, examples, and more.
- Check out our book, Super Sunday: Planning Easter for Your Church, for tips on how to plan, promote, and survive Easter.
- Go deeper for even more Easter resources and join our Courageous Storytellers Membership Site. You'll get access to downloadable resources including planners, guides, worksheets, graphics, and more.