Father’s Day doesn’t have the same popularity as Mother’s Day. People don’t quite line up to go to church with dads like they do for moms. But that’s OK, dads still deserve some props. We’ve got some graphics you can use to help give a nod to dear ol’ dad on social media.
How to Use the Father’s Day Social Graphics
Here’s how your church can use our free Father’s Day social graphics:
- Edit the graphics as needed. The Photoshop file contains both graphics options, or you can add your own text.
- Post the graphics to your social media sites.
- Encourage your community to share your posts, turning them into a simple and non-threatening invite.
- Social media works better when you engage, so you could also include additional text with the post. Ask people how they’re celebrating Father’s Day or to share a good memory of time with their dad.
- Remember that, just like Mother’s Day, not everybody has fond memories of their father. Be sensitive and allow for different perspectives.
Free Father’s Day Social Graphics
Here are some free Father’s Day social graphics you can share on your church social accounts. We’ve included ready-to-use JPG files and a PSD file so you can make some edits:
(Note: We’re using Gumroad to manage the download, which allows you to pay for the download if you like. But you don’t have to! It is free. Just enter your email address and put $0 in the price field—the credit card fields will go away.)
Big thanks to Laura Bennett for designing our Father’s Day social graphics!
Do It Yourself
Pre-made Father’s Day graphics not what you want? No worries. We won’t be offended if you want to make your own. In fact, we encourage it. The Church Graphics Handbook by Brady Shearer can be a big help if you want to get creative but aren’t sure where to start. It comes with templates and graphics you can edit and tweak.