We all know Easter is coming and you’re working overtime trying to get everything ready. Forget about the Easter social graphics? Don’t worry—we’ve got your back. You can download four editable Easter social graphics to share and invite people to your Easter services.
How to Use The Easter Social Graphics
Here’s how you can put the free Easter social graphics to work for your church:
- Edit the graphics as needed. One of the graphics has a handy place to add service times and other info.
- Post the graphics to Facebook.
- Encourage your community to share your Facebook posts, turning them into a simple and non-threatening invite.
- Social media works better when you engage, so you could also include additional text with the post. Ask people questions about Easter traditions or favorite ways to celebrate.
Free Easter Social Graphics
Here’s a free Easter social graphic you can share on your church social accounts. We’ve included ready-to-use JPG files and PSD files so you can make some edits:
(Note: We’re using Gumroad to manage the download, which allows you to pay for the download if you like. But you don’t have to! It is free. Just enter your email address and put $0 in the price field—the credit card fields will go away.)
Big thanks to Sheri Felipe for designing our Easter social graphics!
Do It Yourself
Think pre-made Easter graphics are lame? We won’t be offended if you want to make your own. In fact, we encourage it. The Church Graphics Handbook by Brady Shearer can be a big help if you want to get creative but aren’t sure where to start. It comes with templates and graphics you can edit and tweak.
- Get more Easter ideas with our growing collection of articles, examples, and more.
- Check out our book, Super Sunday: Planning Easter for Your Church, for tips on how to plan, promote, and survive Easter.
- Go deeper for even more Easter resources and join our Courageous Storytellers Membership Site. You'll get access to downloadable resources including planners, guides, worksheets, graphics, and more.