It is much easier for a stakeholder to tell a story than it is to recite a mission statement. Communicators have the important role of telling the story of the organizations they represent in a compelling way so that when stakeholders walk away, they speak about the organization with language that is true of the mission. There are five elements of communication that we must use to filter every decision we make in what we do and do not say. If you’ve ever wanted a formula for being awesome at communication, this is the episode for you!
- MPForms.org (My church’s internal base for forms—so please do not submit any forms or leave any comments)
- Shrein Media Photos
- Tim Peters – Twitter, Blog
- Simply Communicate Conference – Save $20 with our anniversary discount.
- Mountain Park New Style Guide
- Rate & Review on iTunes
- Dave Shrein – Twitter, Blog
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Stitcher