How far ahead did you plan for Easter? In this sneak peek episode of the Church Marketing Podcast, Minister of Communication Arts at Oak Hills Church, Gerry True shares that his team begins planning for Easter three to four months before the big day – but that wasn’t always the case.
How do you help move your team from planning week to week to suddenly being 6 to 8 weeks planned out? It doesn’t happen over night but there is a secret sauce to making it happen.
- Mountain Park Community Church, Dave’s Church
- Gerry True Blog
- Gerry True Twitter
- Oak Hills Church
- Center for Church Communication – Certification Lab
- Dave Shrein Blog
- Dave Shrein Twitter
- Certification Instructors Conversation
What’s In This Sneak Peek Episode
- What happens at the CFCC Certification Lab?
- What makes Oak Hills Church unique?
- What conversations take place to coordinate your six campuses for Easter?
- At Oak Hills, who initiates the conversation to start planning Easter services?
- Would you say that your senior leader is planned out well into the future?
- What tactics would you suggest a communications director take to initiate the conversation of what it would take to begin planning further out?
- How do you start the conversation about Easter if it hasn’t happened yet?
- Learn how to plan, promote and survive Easter with our new book, Super Sunday: Planning Easter for Your Church.
- Need more help with Easter? We’ve collected all our Easter ideas into one powerful collection of strategies, examples, inspiration, encouragement and more. Plus we’ve got some ideas to help you manage the stress and stay sane as you approach Easter.