The anticipation within our Church Marketing Podcast team is building and we just can’t hold it in any longer. We’re not slated to launch our first full length episode of the Church Marketing Podcast until May, but we just can’t wait… so… here’s a short sneak peek episode with Phil Bowdle. If you’re not familiar with Phil and what he’s doing at West Ridge Church out in Dallas, Ga., you got to get on board. Step one, listen to the sneak peek episode and then step two, follow Phil on Twitter.
- Phil Bowdle Website
- Phil Bowdle on Twitter
- West Ridge Church
- Easter 2013, A Communication Case Study
- Darrel Girardier (Twitter), How to Break Through Facebook’s 16% Barrier
What’s in This Sneak Peek Episode?
- What are you trying to accomplish through your communication strategy for Easter this year?
- What does your invite card look like and how are your people using it?
- How much input does your senior pastor give in the process?
- Enhancing the vision of West Ridge vision for Easter 2013 of 1,500 more people than we’ve had at Easter
- The secret weapon for meeting the 1,500 person goal…
- How to break through Facebook’s 16% barrier with art
Need more help with Easter? We’ve collected all our Easter ideas into one powerful resource with examples, inspiration, encouragement and more.