The team at the Center for Church Communication (CFCC) is excited to announce a new opportunity for you to be involved in our mission to equip, challenge and resource church communicators. That opportunity is the CFCC Street Team.
What is the street team?
The street team is designed to be CFCC’s eyes and ears on the ground. As church communication practitioners you are the most in tune with the needs of the community and we’d love to hear from you what those are. It is also designed to help spread the word to the community about new resources and events from CFCC and this blog.
Who can be part of the street team?
A street team member…
- Is someone who believes in the vision & mission of CFCC, namely to be a firebrand of communicators, sparking churches to communicate the gospel clearly, effectively and without compromise.
- Is someone who is our eyes and ears on the ground… a street team who actively helps spread the word about all the things CFCC has going on.
- Is someone who lets us know about trends, concerns and any other feedback that might help us serve our community (you) better.
What is expected of a street team member?
- Regularly check in with our flagship blog, Church Marketing Sucks, and keep tabs on what’s new (and since you’re already reading this… good work).
- Leverage your social networks and engage your community with the valuable initiatives and resources from CFCC.
- Complete a quarterly survey to let us know how we’re doing.
- Have regular, ongoing conversation with CFCC’s team members.
A Few Benefits for Those Involved:
- You get to help the church communicators you know.
- You get discounts on CFCC events (such as the Certification Lab) and initiatives (such as our training courses and membership program). And who knows, you might even get a free ebook on occasion.
- You get that warm and fuzzy feeling.
If you think the street team sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, fill out this form to apply and we will be in touch with you soon!