Do your church communication civil duty and participate in the survey. You’ll certainly reap the benefits as we share the results.
Take the 2013 Church Communicators Survey now.
Getting an early taste of the results would be cool though, wouldn’t it? OK. Here’s a glimpse at our preliminary data:
- 54% of respondents are female.
- 37% have been doing church communications for 10 years or more. 25% have been at it for less than two years.
- 60% are full time, while 18% are part time and another 18% are volunteers.
- Top three denominations are non-denominational, Episcopal and Baptist.
- About 40% had an average weekend attendance of over 1,000.
- 36% have been in a design role at some point in their career.
Fascinating stuff. Of course it will change and get more accurate as we get more results and we’ll share the final data later this year.