We did a ton of interviews this year, talking to lots of smart people and collecting their wisdom to share with you. Here’s an unranked (cuz, awkward) sampling of our favorites:
- Tim Stevens – He told us about his book Lost & Found and the many transitions Granger Community Church has gone through.
- Peter Haas – A fascinating conversation about why people keep coming back to church.
- Austin Kleon – Forget the pastors, let’s hear from a writer. Austin talked about art and his book Steal Like an Artist.
- Jeff Goins – More writers! Might be a little biased, but it’s always encouraging to hear practical ideas.
- Getting Started – This series features interviews with a dozen church communicators who know more than we do. Lots of wisdom here about how church communicators can help their churches get started in communications. Check out our conversations with Angela Bengtson, Josh Burns, Kelvin Co, Steve Fogg, Meredith Gould, Danielle Hartland, Kelley Hartnett, Eric Murrell, Cleve Persinger, Joe Porter, Chuck Scoggins and Ryan Spilhaus.
Thanks to everybody who took the time to share their insights.
Who should we interview in 2013?