Last night in Minneapolis the Speak Conference shared more than two hours of church communication wisdom. We were able to snag some of the video, so here’s my talk on sharing your church’s story.
Check out the preview we posted earlier this week (not knowing that we’d have the video to share today) for an overview and below we’ll post some of the nuggets that made it to Twitter as well as some of the resources mentioned in the talk.
- Each tweet is a brick in the wall of your story. -Michelle Brown
- Re-runs are okay. Find a different way to tell the same story again and again. -Sheepish Design
- Don’t feel like you have to pack the entire salvation story into one tweet. It won’t work. -Justin Wise
- Don’t talk about what you do as much as why you are doing it. -Social Media Shepherds
- Are you telling the greatest story ever told or are you telling less than that? -Adam Hann
- Addition by Adoption: Kids, Causes & 140 Characters
- Outspoken: Conversations on Church Communication – Comes out Sept. 15!