Wow. I can’t believe it’s finally here, the newly redesigned Church Marketing Sucks and Center for Church Communications websites. Hats off to Ben Jordan and the team at BigBadCollab for a redesign that I think not only looks different, but feels different. A big thanks to Cynthia Ware and the board for pulling out the tent stakes and making this a reality, to Kevin Hendricks for his tremendous project management and of course to Brad Abare for giving us a vision to run with.
Free Echo Tickets
In celebration of our redesign we’d like to give away two tickets to the Echo Conference, coming to Dallas on July 28-30. Details on how to enter are below and we’ll do a random drawing on June 1 to determine the lucky winner.
It’s easy to enter and you can enter multiple times to increase your chances of winning. Here’s how you can enter:
- Post a comment on this blog entry.
- Post something about our redesign to Twitter, Facebook, your blog or whatever your preferred medium. Then come back here and post a comment with a link to wherever you posted something.
The Fine Print:
- We’ll enter your name in our random drawing once for every medium you use. That means commenting gets you one entry, tweeting gets you second entry and Facebooking (is that verb yet?) gets you a third entry—three chances to win Echo tickets. But you only get one chance for each medium—so tweeting 10 times will still only give you one opportunity to win.
- Comments must be posted to this entry by 11:59 p.m. PT on June 1 to be eligible. Don’t be late.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry for whatever reason we choose (i.e., if we’re offended by your Twitter post about how badly Kevin needs a haircut, we might decide you lose.)
- Employees and board members of CFCC and their immediate families are disqualified. We’re not sure why, but it sounds official.
That’s it. Thanks and enjoy the new design—it’s been a long time coming.
June 2, 2010 Update: Winners
The contest has now come to a close and we’re happy to offer congratulations to the winners of the Echo tickets:
See you in Dallas!