Four years ago today the first post appeared on Church Marketing Sucks. It’s been a wild ride trying to frustrate, educate and motivate churches to communicate the greatest story ever told. Thanks for joining us on that ride, whether you’ve been with us since the beginning or you’ve come along more recently.
And in four years we’ve been pretty busy …
- Center for Church Communication – Our non-profit parent has helped us spread our wings and do more than just blog (including everything below).
- Church Marketing Lab – Our little community on Flickr has grown to well over 2,000 people eager to give feedback and help improve church communications.
- Events Lab – Listing the latest and greatest church marketing events.
- Job Lab/Freelance lab – Helping churches find creative professionals and creative professionals find churches to help.
- Local Lab – Connecting local church communicators to share ideas, encouragement and horror stories.
- CFCC Advertising Network – A chance for you to reach the community of church communicators and for us to pay the bills.
- Heart & Soul Series – For our two-year anniversary we put together a little series explaining our heart and soul.
So we’ve been busy–how about you? We hope you’re getting involved and being part of the community. And if the above has been helpful, we hope you’re doing your part to give back and support Church Marketing Sucks. It doesn’t take much. You could:
- Spread the word.
- Do some guest blogging.
- Take part in the Church Marketing Lab or a Local Lab near you.
- Make your Amazon purchases through us.
- Consider joining the CFCC Advertising Network.
- Make use of the Job Lab and Freelance lab.
- Make a simple donation.
- None of this happens without God, so above all else we could use your prayer.
So get involved. Make a contribution. And pray. Oh, and of course, thank you.
Here’s to another four years.