Amidst end-of-the-semester craziness, a wealth of links have come my way. And now, they’re coming your way. So if you want to delay the start of your Monday, check out these links.
- Is marketing evil? Paul Steinbrueck takes a look at this question.
- Four myths about reaching the unchurched. Outreach magazine looks at how to bust these myths and reach the unreached.
- Bright green marketing practices. Worldchanging discusses creating a positive world for consumers to enjoy the products we market.
- When guerilla marketing goes bad. WebUrbanist looks at five times guerrilla marketing tactics have gone terribly wrong.
- Things they tell church planters that are wrong. A reflection considering God and (some) marketing regarding church plants.