This week’s peer review looks at a general mailer to promote an 8-month-old church plant in Northwest Arkansas.
Created by Josh Ratcliffe
Keypoint Church is an 8-month-old church plant and their average weekend attendance is around 300. Most people in the area are 25-45 and have children. They also get a lot of business executives and vendors being so close to Wal-Mart’s home office.
They’ve done postcard mailers promoting different sermon series, but this time around they want to promote the church in general. These mailers will probably go out in late January 2006, though they need to be finalized in the next week or so. Josh is looking for feedback on the overall design, colors and layout–the text is not final.
- Does the overall design work?
- What does it communicate about the church?
- What do you like about the design?
- What would you change about it?
- Do you have any suggestions for the text?