This week we continue our international peer review theme with a look at a church web site from Port Adelaide, Australia. Share your constructive feedback in the comments.
Port Adelaide Uniting Church
Port Adelaide, Australia
Created by Luke Roberts
Port Adelaide Uniting Church was built in 1860 and now averages 80-90 people per week. The surrounding area is seeing urban renewal and lots of young families moving in, so the church is trying to reach out to them.
The site is trying to appeal to the younger market but also be accessible to the older generation. It was also developed as part of a class assignment where accessibility was stressed. They are hoping to add more features in the coming months, including a podcast of each week’s sermon.
- What’s working with the web site?
- Is the necessary info easy to find?
- What do you think of the design of the site?
- What do you think of the writing on the site?
- What’s your favorite feature?
- Is there anything missing?
- What would you change?