Check out the design for a gift tag that comes with a ‘welcome to the neighborhood’ gift from New Song Fellowship church and share your thoughts in this week’s peer review.
New Song Fellowship
Created by David Zimmerman
New Song Fellowship targets young and newly-married professional couples from 25-35, possibly with one or two small children in the northeast area of Columbia, S.C. They give small gifts to people who’ve recently moved to the area (like a bag of microwave popcorn) and include the attached gift card to tell the new neighbors about their church. The front of the card ties in with actual signs they have throughout their community.
- What do you like about the design/text?
- Is it too wordy? What’s the minimum amount of info they could get away with?
- What works? What needs improvement?
- Is it too strong of a sale? They’ve become known as the “church with the signs”—is that good, bad, weird?
- If you were new to the neighborhood what would you think about receiving a gift with this tag? What would you think of the church? Would you consider attending?