Easter is coming soon, have you started planning yet?
Kelley Hartnett shares her six-step approach to planning Easter in two-and-half minutes. Watch the video:
“Execute that plan and equip the people. Do not get those two things reversed because when you start executing people at Easter it doesn’t go very well.”
The Six Step Approach:
- Begin by reading the Easter story.
- Start. Just start.
- Remember that you’re not solely responsible. Collaborate!
- Create action items.
- Execute the plan.
- Equip people to do what needs to be done.
Watch the entire “Super Sunday: Let’s Talk About Easter” webinar with Kelvin Co and Kelley Hartnett for more Easter insights.
- Get more Easter ideas with our growing collection of articles, examples, and more.
- Check out our book, Super Sunday: Planning Easter for Your Church, for tips on how to plan, promote, and survive Easter.
- Go deeper for even more Easter resources and join our Courageous Storytellers Membership Site. You'll get access to downloadable resources including planners, guides, worksheets, graphics, and more.